DAY 30: Send out Komen 3-Day for the Cure donation emails
- So far I have raised $975.00, about 40% of my goal! I have about a month left to complete my goal! You can still donate here!!
DAY 29: The dentist visit
DAY 28: Bike tour around Chicago
DAY 27: Windy City Wine Festival
- Finally picked up my almond flavored sparkling wine and it is chilling in the fridge!
DAY 26: Chicago Bears football game
Day 25: Twinkie goes to the vet
- I received Twinkie's city registration in the mail and I still need to register him with my building!
DAY 24: Pottery painting
- I was so excited to get my completed star! It sits next to my bed and is perfect to set jewelry on!
|The finished star!|
DAY 23: Cooking class-Chicken 101
- I haven't cooked at home yet...but I will!
DAY 22: Helping the homeless
- I still see the same homeless people around Chicago and always give them a smile and a dollar when I can!
DAY 21: 10 mile sunrise training walk
- I hurt my foot during this training walk but it is all recovered and I am ready to resume my training.
DAY 20: Family time
DAY 19: Go to church
DAY 18: Psychic reading
DAY 17: Dermatologist visit
- Just got a call from them saying my results came back normal and the mole wasn't malignant! I am still having to treat and dress the wound daily but it is almost healed.
DAY 16: Sorority Alumnae Chapter Sisterhood Dinner
DAY 15: Donate to a women's shelter
- I got the nicest thank you card them with such a great quote on it!
DAY 14: One day juice detox
DAY 13: Race for the Cure
DAY 12: Get health insurance
- Health insurance is still being processed but I am hoping everything goes smoothly and I will be insured next week!
DAY 11: Clean out closet and donate
- Huge donation was dropped off at Salvation Army! Wow that felt good!
DAY 10: Celebrity book signing
DAY 9: Second City comedy show
DAY 8: Latin groove dance class
DAY 7: Surprise party in NYC
It has been such a busy and exciting month so far! I can't believe how quickly it has all flown by. Here is what I have remaining on my list:
- Skydiving (we tried to go in New York and it was too windy so it was cancelled)
- Kyaking in the Chicago River (after multiple attempts my reservation keeps getting cancelled)
- Pull my credit score and see what in the world is going on with that.
- Adopt a soldier.
- PAWS animal volunteer orientation meeting and Jr. League informational meeting.
- Book club meeting. (and actually finish the book this time)
- Send resumes out and commit to finding a job (I purposely waited until the end of this project for this one...I need to focus 100% on this!)
ALMOST THERE! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!