Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

DAY 18: Psychic reading

This was an interesting choice for the day after church, but I have always wanted to see a psychic!  Could they give me some insight what the heck I am supposed to be doing??  I am quite frankly scared of them for many reasons.  Can they read my mind? Are they going to tell me I am going to die soon?  I went to two different ladies to compare what they said, and let me tell you….

I think it is all a load of crap!!!

 I am sure all of you could have told me that before I wasted my money.  Coincidentally both of their credit card machines were down so they only accepted cash. HA! 

The first lady, named Natalie told me to sit down and get comfortable in this little room.  I noticed that this is her place of business and her home because I saw her kids in the living room watching TV across the house.  Ok, interesting.  She put two crystals in my hands, told me to make two wishes and then say my full name and full birth date out loud.  Here is what she told me in the eight minutes following that…while staring intensely at the crystals aka "reading my energy". 

The good Libra traits
*I am creative, very loving and giving.  (Good guess but lots of people share those traits.)
*There will be problems in my relationship in the next few months but nothing big and she thinks we are soul mates.  (Problems, oh no…but then yay soul mates!)
*I have been hurt in the past by other relationships. (DUH! Who hasn’t been hurt?)
*I will have 3 kids. (I better get started if that is the case!)
*I will have a long life. She didn’t see any illnesses surrounding my loved ones or me in the near future. (Whew!)
*She said she feels like I have been struggling with something in my life the past few months (Stressing over birthday?!)

She asked me if I had any more questions for her…but I didn’t like HER energy so I was already thinking about getting out of there and going to see someone else.  She also told me not to share what she told me with anyone.  OOPS!  I walked out of there and called another place nearby.  She could take me right away!  Guess there is not a huge demand for psychics?

The next psychic I saw did a tarot card reading, aura and chakra reading.  I am still not even sure what the heck all of that means.  Here is what she had to say:

The not so good Libra traits
*She saw a certain color energy around my stomach, asked if I was trying to get pregnant and if not, then I should be careful the next 6 months. (Thanks for the heads up!)
*I am with the person I will be with forever and our energies flow nicely together. (Happy face!)
*I need to relax and not be so hard on myself. (I guess this is true, but once again this could apply to many people.)
* I asked her about my career situation and she said I need to start working ASAP because I am a person who likes things to do.  (Agreed, and finding a job is on my to-do list!)
*She said she didn’t think this last year was lucky for me, but the next year would be very lucky. (Ok, I feel pretty fortunate now so can’t wait to see what happens!)
*She said I have been struggling to find  my place recently and I am not where I thought I would be at this point in my life.  (Is it that obvious?)


For the tarot card reading, she had me shuffle the cards and think of some things I wanted in my life, then put the the cards in three piles when I felt ready.  Basically she flipped the cards over one at a time and told me that I needed more balance in my life, that I was indecisive, I needed to learn how to focus on one thing at a time and I could do that by taking her meditation classes.  Nice try lady!  She basically just described typical Libra traits.

It was an interesting experience to say the least...but of course I took everything they said with a grain of salt.  I don't think I will be doing this on a regular basis or taking her meditation classes, but ya never know!

No comments: